Does your company need safe and secure temporary storage of fuel? We have the solution. Taylor Oil proudly represents the Western Global line of products, which includes quality FuelCubes and related accessories. From construction sites to disaster zones, Western Global has modular solutions that offer a reliable source of energy when you need it most.
Taylor Oil is the main distributor for Western Global’s line of FuelCubes, offering these revolutionary solutions to our clients throughout the Northeast.
The FuelCube, a compact and economic stationary fuel tank designed for onsite
fuel supply and fleet refueling, can hold between 243 and 1,862 US gallons. Providing double-walled 110 percent containment, this built-in, weatherproof secondary containment unit does not require the use of pans or basins.
FuelCubes by Western Global feature:
- Stackable corner brackets that can be stacked up to two high when empty
- Two-way forklift pockets for quick and easy maneuvering and mobility
- Removable inner tank
- Integral, lockable equipment cabinet
- UL142 Approval
Use FuelCubes for onsite fuel supply and fleet refueling, as well as for generator and auxiliary equipment. Whether you need fuel storage for a residential construction project, a generator back-up tank, or a solution for a major infrastructure project, Western Global connects you with the innovative products you need.
A Bit About Western Global
Western Global has supplied more than 100,000 tanks to customers and rental partners in the construction, refining and mining, energy, transport and defense industries over 20 years of partnerships. With more than 11,000 customers in Europe and North America, Western Global provides customers in more than 50 countries with uninterrupted energy sources.
What Western Global Offers You Through Taylor Oil
The Western Global line offers a variety of FuelCubes and related products for your needs and budget. They include:
- TransCube Global: This commercial fuel tank is designed to transport and dispense fuel wherever you need it. Used by power generation specialists and construction workers.
- TransCube CAB: This is a trailer-mounted tank designed for travel on construction sites and between projects – an environmentally secure solution for refuelling machinery and equipment when on the move.
- ABBI: A mobile refueller that can traverse difficult worksites with ease to supply and dispense fuel simultaneously.
- Poly Water: Rugged, towable on-site water storage for equipment cleaning, plant watering, and dust suppression.
- TransCube Contract: Use this for quick and easy access to on-site refueling, best for short-term projects.
- TransCube Standby: This static, maneuverable tank can deliver constant energy to three diesel engines.
- EnviroCube Cab: Offers cost-effective bulk storage for fleets and large projects, designed for construction sites and for standby power.
- EnviroBulka Deluxe: This is a bulk tank meant for long-term fuel storage, best for fleets in construction, logistics and agriculture.
- TransTank Standby: Used for large-scale, long-term projects to fuel construction equipment and generators.
- TransTank Global: Used for natural disaster sites and other sites where bulk fuel is needed.
- EasyCube Global: This compact “wheelie-bin” style tank is designed for on-site storage including areas with limited access.
Contact Taylor Oil For Western Global FuelCubes
To learn more about Western Global and the FuelCubes and accessories it offers for your industry, contact Taylor Oil or fill out our Request Fuel Form now.